Friday 29 July 2011

Stumble/don't stumble.

It would seem from all the evidence, that I'm picking on Julie, that I don't report the good Gems as well as the silly ones. Nothing could be further from the truth. There are many times when Julie has managed to silence me (stop sniggering!) with a well-timed rejoinder; it's just that general consensus is that they're not nearly as entertaining as the mistakes and rambles.

This one is different. And yet.. it's very familiar, just one step away from rambling away with the logic of Wonderland
The scene: a car park. We're walking across it when Julie stumbles momentarily over nothing, scraping her shoe.


Now, if I had been quick enough to recover, I could have replied that Julie could have always got home using her flights of fancy.
Nah. That was crap and I know it. You win, Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment