Monday 29 April 2013

A vagrant bum (or, Arsing about)

Sometimes, there just isn't a lot I can say to introduce a Gem.
Sometimes, all I need to do is present it and then follow it with a  brief message of stunned admiration - or something similar.
Sometimes, I'll desperately pad it out with something utterly unrelated.

Today, all I shall do is point out the obvious, that there had been something that had been preying in Julie's mind for a while...


Well, yes. I think we'll 'end' it there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------


Don't forget folks, you have one more week to enter our free draw to win one of these books (and a Julie's Gem bookmark) - and one person also gets a whole load of other goodies too.
Email us at juliesgems@gmx.com
Or drop us a line via our Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment