Wednesday 12 February 2014

I thought our food bill was a tad large...

I was making us a cup of tea each the other day when I became aware that the fridge was making some impressive growling noises. It's not a patch on my mother's; we have often been confused  into thinking there is someone talking - or needs to find a toilet very, very soon. If not sooner.

It's obviously the cooling system at the back grumbling away, but I hope it doesn't mean trouble ahead.

Milk returned to the fridge, I took the teas into the lounge and passed Julie hers. Roxy glanced up and sighed, happy that we were all in the same room. I sat down and warmed my hands on the mug and then mentioned the noisy fridge.

Needless to say, Julie had an interesting theory...


It's an unsettling thought at best, and one I hesitated to google, in case I found some equally unsettling images. Fortunately, no Kyle Rayner-related nastiness emerged, but this was funny to me...


No comments:

Post a Comment