Monday 10 March 2014

Badgered

Ready for a quick blast of Cute?


Baby badgers; so young their eyes have yet to open.

Julie found this delightful image somewhere, and I insisted she shared it with me - by private message on Facebook, so it wouldn't get lost in every other post I see.
I had an ulterior motive, though. Lovely as these badgers were,* it was Julie's comment that cracked me up.


Nope.
Just to clarify; these are baby platypuses:


And these are baby badgers:


They're all cute, and they are all (roughly) mammalian. Other than that, nope. Not the same.

-----------------------------------------------------

* By the way; baby badgers might look cute, but adult badgers are vicious buggers and are roughly the size of a Staffordshire Bull Terrier - and with roughly the same temperament when pissed off. Don't mess with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment