Sunday 27 November 2011

Sunday Bonus: Filmy logic

Every now and then, I like to have a trawl through the website Not Always Right, all in the hope of bringing you news that there are plenty more people out there that seem to apply Julie's seemingly personal brand of logic to everything. To be honest, it usually doesn't take to long to find something or someone, I should say whose grasp of logic is rather tenuous.



To be honest though, when I read this one, I was immediately put in mind of the following meme:

2 comments:

  1. It is a simple question, tho. Do they have movie in, yet, e.g. latest, for example, muppet movie.
    -- dav2

    ReplyDelete
  2. The point is that the list of UNavailable movies is massive and there is no way of knowing which film the pillock is on about. Mind you, since the prat doing the asking probable doesn't know what they're on about either, I suppose it all evens out.

    ReplyDelete