Friday 11 November 2011

A Fail of Bible proportions

Yes, I did type that correctly.

You may have noticed that I try to choose an appropriate header image for each Gem. For example, Wednesday's post ruefully acknowledged that I, myself, screwed up. Every now and then, there's a new type of situation, which means I need to find the appropriate image (the 'mad cows' post was one such example).
Even rarer is the occasion where our contributor manages to hit more than one Gem category in one go. Normally, the Gem itself causes such confusion that I very rarely manage to jot it down before the details are gone. This time though, I got everything.
I think I chose the correct header.


There's so much wrong there, it's hard to know where to begin...
Have a great weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment