Wednesday 30 March 2011

Do you swear to tell the truth? "Yes. No. Maybe. What was the question again?"

Earlier this evening, Julie came out with a belter of a Gem, so much so that I had to write it down. This was done and I was quite happy to present it to you tonight, except there later arose a... situation.
I believe I have told you before about how Julie's mouth can get all carried away and what comes out sounds very much like some sort of free-form jazz. Well, up until now, I haven't been able to capture this in any way. With recording equipment, Julie becomes too self-conscious and nothing happens. Writing it down isn't really an option either, as there's no way I can either keep up or remember what was said.

Until now.




Well, I have to admit I have fiddled this one slightly. There was actually a bit more to this, but I got lost and this was the best I could do. Even so, it's a good one, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment