Monday 13 May 2013

Universally unique

Once in a while, I feel compelled to ask Julie how she manages to come up with all the stuff she does. As I have said before, on numerous occasions, it's not as though she is lacking in intelligence. There just seems to be another aspect to my wife that is devoted to straying from the mundane, boring pathways of general conversation.

Sometimes, the reply is a simple, "I dunno", but there are other times when the reply itself becomes another Gem.
Usually, this will take the form of another baffling statement, or Julie will be in something of a whimsical frame of mind and play the 'silly card' for all its worth.

However, there are occasions where Julie will turn out to be prime philosopher material. I imagine it's the unique world view she has.




No comments:

Post a Comment