Wednesday 9 May 2012

What's a wotnot not?

I've said it before, and I'll no doubt be saying it again before much more sand has passed through the timer's pinch - context is everything. The stupid thing is this; the first time you saw me mention it, I was also bemoaning the fact that I had been quite short-sighted by jotting down only the Gem itself, and not the circumstances in which it took place.
Guess what? I've done precisely the same thing once more. In my defence, and looking at my notes, it seems I was struggling to keep up with Julie as she came up with Gem after Gem after Gem. It also doesn't help that I appear to have had my hands full at the time.


Again, if you have any suggestions as to what the missing/replaced words may have been, then feel free to comment below, or email them to us (along with your entry to the free book draw - hint, hint!) at juliesgemsuk@hotmail.co.uk
Personally, I'm actually dreading some of the answers here. No matter what I come up with for 'wotnot', there's nothing good for 'dubris'.

2 comments:

  1. Don't drop your fish. You don't want to drop your fish, not unless your net is in place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Good choice.
    Pity Julie's love of fish only extends to the battered variety. If she sees one on TV, she turns green around the - hah - gills.

    ReplyDelete