Friday 14 October 2011

Say hello to Aggie Beeblebrox

I have a stack of paper scraps here on my desk - all containing hastily-scribbled comments and observations from my lovely wife. The thing is, as the stack implies, Julie does tend to come out with a lot of Gems, far too many to keep up with unless we post daily (and that's not happening, unless Julie posts one or two herself. Yeah. Not happening). Unfortunately, such an embarrassment of riches means that, unless I've managed to capture a few details at the time, all we have is a random comment with zero context.
We all know that any innocent phrase taken out of context can appear to be inappropriate at the least. With a Gem, it seems that the reverse is true. I now have a load of what were at the time wildly odd and hilarious comments - sadly now merely odd.
So, here I was, leafing through a load of near-indecipherable scribbles (my handwriting is appalling at the best of times, and trying to jot something down while I'm laughing is an exercise in futility), when I came across this following exchange:


Oh, and if you don't know who Zaphod Beeblebrox is - shame on you! Read Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy NOW! Alternatively, have a look at this pic and click the link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mark_Wing-Davey_as_Zaphod_Beeblebrox.jpg

Have a great weekend, folks!

-------------------------------------------------------------

ps - In case you didn't understand this post's title, click on THIS LINK about marbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment