Tuesday 28 February 2012

Tuesday Bonus: On the Costa Del Geordie

Oh, my mp3 player is a little bundle of surprises. I have thousands of tracks to choose from, and going through them manually is time-consuming, so I get Windows media player to do it for me, randomly slotting this, that and the other onto the player. This means I end up with a playlist with one or two jarring moments - imagine listening to punk one minute and then dropping into a spot of Paul Robeson singing some churchy tune. It's not always like that; since I have a great fondness for Folk, Blues and Reggae & Ska, there is an accordingly proportionate amount of those genres popping up when I use the player. However, to hear this one suddenly come out of the speakers I was using at the time, it was still a case of "ye gods!"



I still like it - it's a fun tune.
Julie likes it as well, although I'm not too sure what part of Spain inspired her lyrics...


Apparently, Newcastle (UK) is now somewhere in Spain...

No comments:

Post a Comment