Friday 26 August 2011

Genetics by marriage

To round the week off, how about another two-hander featuring Julie and my father?
Seriously, I think the scientists could do far worse than start looking for a gene that deals with the ability to come up with stuff like this.

By the way, I'm hoping you have now got the hang of which typeface goes with which person. I use italics, Julie is the lighter, standard type and Dad is the heavier, darker font. I try and keep it standard across all the posts.

I'll tell you something. Sometimes, both Dad and Julie say things like this on purpose. Other times, it's pure mucked-up language and logic. Unfortunately, it's now got to the point I can't tell the difference between the two.
Ah well. Time to just sit back and enjoy the show then...

No comments:

Post a Comment