Monday 22 August 2011

Intelligent is as intelligent does - or doesn't.

Just a quick bit from me today, I'm afraid (stop cheering, you sods).

No real background to this one, folks, it was just 'one of those days'. You know the type, where everyone is having a bit of a bad day. Nothing you do goes right, you can't seem to think straight and nothing you say comes out right. When I have a bad day, I tend to keep quiet. After all, as the phrase goes, "it is better by far to be silent and appear to be an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
Julie, as we all know, just happily plunges right in with both feet.



That's it for today, I'll try to post Wednesday, but I'm out and about this week, so the earliest definite date for a new post will be Friday.
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment