Saturday 7 January 2012

You are locked out of Reality. Please try again.

These days, many of us seem to spend far too much of our time surfing the web. And yes, I do include myself in that. What with social sites, MMRPGs (online games where you play with and against other people - such as World of Warcraft), and... er... pictures <coughs uneasily>,  more and more of us are becoming apparently addicted to the internet.
With that in mind, I'd like to share with you, if I may, a conversation between myself and two friends, one of which is the daughter of another friend. Both spend a lot of their time on computers, although the daughter seems to have lost the link between the internet and the real world...


Just a hint. The password is usually "doorknob". Use that and you'll be amazed how many times the door will open.

No comments:

Post a Comment