Wednesday 27 July 2011

Ambrose Bierce vs. Julie's Gems - the result

It's a few days late (for which I apologise fulsomely), but here we go.

A couple of weeks ago, we opened a little free prize draw in which the gift in question was a brand-new copy of  The Devil's Dictionary by Ambrose Bierce. Today, after headaches, dead camera batteries and sheer fatigue, we can now reveal the three lucky winners of the books. Of course, this means you are going to be treated to another shambolic, utterly unscripted video clip from the two if us.
Here you go!



So there you have it - congratulations and hats off to the winners. Or is it hats on?


Once again, congratulations to Roy, Pierre and especially Nial - sorry - Iain... I suppose it wouldn't be right if we didn't manage to fit at least one Gem in there, would it?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not as silly as I pretend to be- I'm worse! I can only be me unless i pretend to be someone else in which case the preious statement is null and void. Are you confused.....join the long chocolate covered biscuit...in other words THE CLUB. I wonder why I put up with myself at times....I don't think anyone else would

    ReplyDelete