Friday 13 May 2011

Confusion isn't necessarily a one-person game.

Rounding off the week we have a couple of guest appearances. One by Britney Spears over on the Facebook fan page and one by myself right here. Yes, I know I'm often quoted here but I'm usually the witness, rather than an active participant in the proceedings.

This time is different. Julie has some assistance. Once again, a game of Trivial Pursuit provides the setting.





Just in case you were wondering, I was the one asking the original question, while Julie was answering. And questioning. I'm not helping here, am I..?

That's it for this week, have a great weekend and see you on the other side of it.
p.s. - don't forget to drop by the Facebook fan page to see some fan-only bonus material (courtesy of Catherine. Thanks for the link!).

No comments:

Post a Comment