Monday 9 May 2011

If you don't know it, blag it. With STYLE.

Not going to say much here, as it's a zinger of epic proportions.
Playing Trivial Pursuit is all well and good, but you're always -at some point or other - going to be asked a question to which you have absolutely no idea about what the answer could be.

What do you do?
You fake it, that's what you do. And you fake it so that you go down in a blaze of glory...





I just LOVE that woman.
Oh, by the way; I'm not going to give you the answer to this. If you think you know it, leave a comment below.
Incidentally, there will be a couple of bonuses for Facebook fans over HERE. The first one comes today.

2 comments:

  1. Was it "It's alive!!!" Heh I do know that's three words, but my Ujiji are not that good :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afraid not. As Andy noted on Facebook, it was, "Doctor Livingston, I presume?"

    ReplyDelete