Saturday 24 March 2012

Unuttering the utterable... What?

So.
You know what the Kama Sutra is, right? Sure you do. Everyone does. They may not know much about it beyond giggling and 'oh, it's naughty, isn't it?'. Some may have even seen it, or - heaven forbid - looked inside it. These people will know that it's an ancient Indian book about sex and sexual behaviour.
I'll admit right away that, after a brief look, I closed the book and pronounced myself gladly vanilla. If nothing else, I am seriously, physically unable to even get MY body to do some things, let alone persuading someone else to...

Mind you, I know someone who has trouble of a different sort with even the words 'Kama Sutra'
Isn't that right, Julie?


Excuse me, I'm just going to go and hide while Julie's still blushing....

No comments:

Post a Comment